Our Construction practice involves the representation of owners, developers, design professionals, construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors and equipment suppliers. We routinely counsel clients through project management issues and disputes that arise during construction and ensure that all of the client’s rights and remedies are protected. We also prosecute and defend any litigation matter that may follow project completion. We work with a team of Construction professionals and Engineers to provide an efficient and cost effective approach to your legal needs.
We can assist with:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and enforcing construction contracts, including FIDIC contracts
- Dealing with various matters including claims arising out of delays, default, termination, extra work, construction defects, defective specifications, design errors and omissions, payment, penalties, performance bond claims etc.
- Workplace accidents and personal injury cases
- Workers compensation
- Dealing with insurance companies
- Construction loans and Mortgages
- Contracting strategies
- Financing structures
- Advise on construction laws, including zoning and land use regulation
- Resolution of Construction disputes and claims whether through Arbitration or Litigation