The landscape of Trade is constantly evolving and companies are adapting to new trade rules and regulations
We at Nasr Lawyers provide effective guidance to clients on import and export related matters, customs regulations, restrictions and requirements, trade and economic sanctions, enforcement procedures, tax issues, trade agreements, anti-corruption, anti-bribery, anti-money laundering and related laws, free zones and warehouse matters among others. We also provide representation to clients subject to investigations and enforcement actions resulting from alleged non-compliance. We draw on our extensive experience to help clients navigate, comply with and find solutions to most complex legal challenges, wherever and whenever they occur.
We can assist with:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex agreements, including procurement, sales, distribution, purchases, franchises, logistics and ocean carrier contracts.
- Export and import related matters, customs procedures and control restrictions
- Due diligence on trade controls issues
- Effective guidance on anti-corruption, anti-bribery, anti-money laundering and related laws
- Multilateral, bilateral and regional trade agreements
- International terms of sale (Incoterms)
- International letters of credit and collections
- Tax considerations
- Free zones
- Dispute resolution through litigation or arbitration