Strong intellect. Technical skills. Emotional intelligence.
Our legal team working on private clients affairs is part of a team of external advisors (accountant’s, financial experts, international consultants…) and deal with legal and practical issues that need to be solved. Clients vary from property-owners with inherited wealth, to net worth individuals, leading families, entrepreneurs, CEO’s, celebrities or high profile people. The best part of the job is to understand their thinking, getting to know them very well and helping to navigate them through the tax and legal hurdles they face to achieve their objectives.
Our legal services include matters involving:
- Management, transfer and protection of personal wealth
- Legal challenges related to multi-jurisdictional estate valuation, administration and disputes
- Structuring the purchase of houses, companies, yachts or expensive artwork
- Business succession
- Wills and inheritance
- Tax planning
- Estate planning
- Charitable giving
- Private foundations
- Planning for entrepreneurs
- Life insurance planning
- Regulatory considerations