Starting you own business is one of the boldest and most challenging thing a person can do. With all the punches and curveballs that come with you running your own startup, it is still worth to take the risk.
How we see the “business cycle” of your startup
- The first step is to find the right idea. Once you have figured it out, research the market and the opportunities for growth.
- After validating your business idea, decide on the name and the product. Make sure you own the rights to your chosen name and register it as a Trademark to protect your IP rights.
- Consider the most appropriate legal structure that matches your business and needs.
- Draft a business plan and plan your budget; consider salaries, office rentals, marketing costs, product-building costs and so on.
- Protect your ideas, product, logo, brand image, name and design rights.
- Start selling your products and services to the public; prove that your startup is successful and you gained market share.
- Consider attracting funding and look for investors to invest capital in exchange for an equity stake in the company.
- Hire the right people and start signing Employment agreements with your employees.
- Rent an office space or find a co-working space.
- Purchase equipment.
- Raise money to optimize your products and expand your business.
- Find partners and expand your team.
- Your business is successful and growing exponentially.
- Consider international expansion: Raise more money to scale other markets.
- Exit option, by selling all or part of your shares in the company to an investor.
Take away the anxiety of the unknown
We can assist you with:
- Drafting and/or reviewing Term Sheets, Shareholder’s agreements, Partnership’s Agreements, Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements, Subscription agreements, IP Assignment Agreements, Investment Agreements, letter of Intent, Employment Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, Lease Agreements, Terms and Conditions for provision of services or sale of goods, Terms and Conditions of your website/app, staff handbook etc.
- Company Incorporation and structuring (we provide advice to founders how to structure their personal shareholding)
- Providing advice on raising Capital
- Providing advice on corporate governance
- Providing advice on share vesting
- Establishing and structuring Employee share schemes and offer letters
- Negotiating with venture capital and sophisticated investors
- Tax treatments
- Due diligence and legal compliance
- Trademark and Patent registration, (nationally and internationally)
- Contracts review
- Providing advice on International Trade Agreements